Chun Sothany, Chief Finance Officer
- Master Degree in Micro finance Management
- Over 8 years of combined professional experience in audit/finance, retail sales, and business development
- Experience with NGO, micro finance and retail industries including Wing Cambodia, Vision Fund Cambodia, and World Vision.
Heng Sakada, Branch Manager
- Pursuing Master Degree of Risk Management in Insurance, Finance and Banking
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
- Bachelor of Art in French Language
- Over 5 years work experience
- Former Operation Coordinator of First Home Plc
Ly Senghay, Senior Internal Auditor
- Bachelor Degree in Economics
- ACCA Student
- Over 8 years of combined experience internal audit, retail business, and NGO.
- Experience with NGO, micro finance and retail industries including Chevron (Cambodia) Limited, Mega Assets Management, Vision Fund Cambodia, and Cambodia Brewery Limited.
Dy Rada, IT Manager
- Pursuing Master Degree in Business of Management
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science and Engineering
- Diplomatic of University of Technology in Information and Communication
- Over 8 years of Experience in IT
- Experience with NGO, Micro Finance Institutions and Non-Financial Institutions including Cambodian International NGO School, JICA Study Team, Thanakea Phum and Cam Capital